Sips Cocktail Pouches
Bangin’ tasty cocktail pouches made with premium ingredients - chill em, freeze em and take them anywhere!
Boozy Ice Pops
The Original Boozy Ice Pop - frozen cocktail pops made with premium ingredients, freeze em and suck em to your hearts delight!
Fast UK Delivery
Fast delivery in 3 days as standard across the UK
All our products are vegan-friendly
We use only premium alcohol brands in our cocktails and pops
90% of our packaging is now recyclable - we’re working on the other 10%!
Our cocktails are made with fresh ingredients, just like you’d get them in a bar
Our customers have rated us 5 stars on Loox